Sludacris

Sludacris

Friday, October 28, 2011

Home Sweet Home

It has been 9 days since we arrived home and things are going quite well. I can't count the number of times Michael has said, " I am so happy to be home ". Those words are priceless! He is extremely sweet and willing to do most anything we ask. He has started his out-patient therapy and is spending time with family and friends. He loves sleeping in his own comfy bed, and is getting really good sleep. Let me just say that this will be a great Christmas! Post by Mom

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous answer to prayer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and your family. Great things to happen in the future for all of you, I can feel it!!!!! I am thinking of you and praying for you daily...Love your friend always, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thankful for all God is doing and for all your family has meant to me over the past year. God is up to some amazing things and I'm so thankful for your story. It was great to see Michael as I gazed across the congregation during my message. My heart was so filled with thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so happy michael is home! i cant wait to come by and see him, hopefully this week!

    ReplyDelete