Sludacris

Sludacris

Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't count me out!

Mike's post was mostly accurate and definitely honest, but, I believe if Michael could express himself, he would say "Don't count me out!" I don't want people to give up hope and stop praying for him. I believe as long as he has breath in his body and that I and we believe in a heavenly Father....their is hope. So we will stay the course and make Michael feel safe and loved while he works hard to return to us. Mike and I have extreme caregiver's fatigue and feel all the responsibility of his recovery on us. Staff, therapists and nurses have all said how important family and friend involvment is to ones comeback. So the reality is that we never get a break to just do normal things and spend time together as a couple, and it is extremely draining. I wish CNS was in Nashville where we have so many friends and family to help out, but such is not the case. Please take Maisie's advice to heart. Send mail, posters, pictures, collages, DVD's, goodies and most of all, come to visit! Michaels's phone number is (972) 580-8500 ask for apt. 21 He is inside most evenings and all weekend. He seems to perk up with a famiar voice. The conversation may be a little one-sided but thats OK. Ask yourself, if you were in his shoes, would he stand by you? Our address is 14700 Marsh Lane APT. 113 Addison, TX 75001 Post from Mom

2 comments:

  1. You can count on me to NEVER give up hope.
    Love y'all,
    Aunt Roma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking a lot about all of you this morning! Please feel my hugs!!!

    Lisa P

    ReplyDelete