Sludacris

Sludacris

Friday, April 15, 2011

morning coffee

This morning, Michael and I sat on the sofa watching his graduation video. He had his protien shake and I my morning coffee. He was enjoying it so much, he kept patting my arm and by the time it was finished, my pj's were soaked. We laughed. He has such a sweet soul! I can tell he appreciates all the time Mike and I spend with him. It will be so great when his friends start to visit. Speaking of friends, put your heads together and let Lisa Payne help you create a video or dvd. She actually offered and she is excellent at it! Michael would love it! I also just bought a WII for his apartment along with the Michael Jackson dance game and an NBA game. Any other suggestions? Thanks for the posters of "Fight Club" and the "Strokes" {?} hope I have that right. Michael's RAs are really getting to know and care about him........makes me feel good! Love to all of out there. Rosi [mom] p.s. Lisa's cell# is [615]957-6225 if you want to help make a dvd or video for Michael.

1 comment:

  1. Rosi--Cori Snider and I will hopefully be working on a cute little "hello" video soon. I've been swamped with school.

    I know everyone wishes we could be there with Michael. All our thoughts are there. I am constantly looking out for ticket specials to get down there!

    Nashville friends send their love,

    Emily Rogers

    ReplyDelete