Sludacris

Sludacris

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thanks!!!!!!

Thank-you to all who have sent something for Michael. His bedroom looks awesome! Just a little positive tid-bit.....when he arrived at CNS a month ago, he weighed 126 lbs. He now weighs 145 yeah! He had an appointment with Dr. Greenberg yesterday and he will be running follow- up tests [MRI,Lumbar puncture,& EEG] next week to make sure everything has been done that can be. I'm so grateful that he is keeping his word on following Michael's recovery. He said that Michael has made large improvements since his hospital stay, however their are large gaps and deficits that need to be addressed. Thank-you for calling him, he really seems to enjoy the sound of familiar voices. This is his direct # [972]594-0549 to the apartment. Ask for 21 when the office answers. I can't wait for his friends to start visiting him. His brother, Jordan is coming this weekend and I am going home to spend time with Loren, Aaron, and my sweet grandsons [Mike is soooo jealous]. Thanks to all of you who are planning a trip out here, I feel like it will bring some joy into his life because, it is sorely lacking. He is not happy here at all. Until he understands the reason he is at CNS, he will continue to feel like he is trapped. That is the best way I can describe how he feels. Sometimes he asks "What have I done wrong?" It breaks my heart for him and I explain once again that he just got sick. Please pray that at least his memory will start to come back, so he doesn't have to go thru this every day. That is it for now. Post from Mom [Rosi]

No comments:

Post a Comment