Sludacris

Sludacris

Friday, December 24, 2010

Classic

So I'm up eating a bag of Doritos and watching Slumdog Millionaire (the actual movie) on my laptop while Michael is sleeping. He wakes up and asks me if I'm snacking. I offer him some chips, he accepts and then uses the restroom. After telling him that I'm watching the movie he says that "maybe I'll join you." I remove the headphones and place the laptop on a chair in-between his bed and my recliner, and we watch Slumdog Millionaire together for about ten minutes (before he pushes the chair in my direction and tells me he needs to sleep). Apparently I had a big smile on my face while we were watching the flick, because he tells me (in an almost mocking voice) that "you're one happy person." I couldn't even begin to explain to him why. Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment