Sludacris

Sludacris

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friends

Our family is blessed with a lot of loving friends. So many have reached out and helped or offered help it is truly humbling. And this is a family crisis. I see the stress and worry in all of us, so the help we are receiving is really a help. If I began to list you all it would be a long post.
Michael is doing OK and we see small improvements every day. He still cannot connect words with thoughts. The brain is working on reconnecting its pathways and it will take patience.
Jordan and I are going to Newnan tomorrow to move Michael's furniture here. Anyone around Newnan that wants to help..... Its not a chore I am looking forward to, just knowing Michael was in his apartment for days suffering makes it difficult for me.
Things are coming together here as far as Michael's care. It has been a struggle cause going state to state with health care is probably harder than coming in from Russia! Although I must say the folks at Michaels employer (Sears) have been helpful and good. And thanks to OBama I can also now add Michael to my healthcare (cannot believe I said that).
Please continue to pray for Michael. I believe that is where the healing will come from.

1 comment:

  1. Mike,
    I just read this evening(Wed)that you would be in Newnan today. If I had known I would have been there today. If you are going to need help tomorrow, Thursday, please call and let me know. Allen is unable to help move due to his health but Michael and I could certainly be there. I feel terrible that I am a day late probably.

    ReplyDelete