Sludacris

Sludacris

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Home

On the drive back from Atl to Nashvegas Michael wanted me to drop him off along the way because he wanted to go back (somewhere), but he said he would still come hang out with me sometime!
Its Christmas morning and its white outside. We have a bed set up in our room for him and this is all a bit overwhelming, but he is doing OK. He wanders around some and says "What the hell" a bit, but seems better with it. After Rosi fixed him some breakfast he told her thanks for taking care of him. His soft side is really coming through during this time, and we get to see a lot of it. Good stuff. Merry Christmas everybody. He will be back,and I think your prayers have a lot to do with it.

2 comments:

  1. I heard/read about what's happened to Michael about a week ago. I haven't had internet access in the last week, otherwise I would have dropped a message for him before. But it looks like he has improved greatly since then, and I'm keeping him in my prayers. I hope he finds strength and patience and that his road to full recovery is a smooth one. I care about him and just hope he gets better. He's lucky to have a loving family to look after him.

    -Nayer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo glad that he's home! Love y'all!!!
    Aunt Roma

    ReplyDelete