Sludacris

Sludacris

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Make my day, why don't you?!

Tonight I was eating with a friend before the Garth Brooks concert when my phone rang. Dad calling. He told he to hold on and then I heard:

"Hey, I need some glasses."

I then proceeded to have a coherent conversation with Michael. Dad admitted that he coached him as to who he was talking to, but I don't care. It was the best thing that has happened to me in a week, so I will take it. He said my name, said "I love you", named others in the room. Again, prompted, but awesome to hear that voice. Dad said Michael woke up this afternoon very curious, asking a lot of questions about what happened and why he was there and how long he had been there, etc. A doctor rushed to get him on video so they could review his progress.

The doctors are talking home health and a release as early as Friday. Maybe, maybe not. Either way, he is making some good progress. He will not come home 100% healed, but we will get there eventually. Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment